Terms and Conditions for class attendance.
1) Open group class membership fees, and Pole Party/Hen Party and Workshop bookings need to be paid in advance, ONLINE.
2) VIP Membership fees are paid in advance, ONLINE.
3) It is your responsibility to attend your weekly classes. It is also your responsibility , if you wish to cancel, to cancel your membership, via your bank, in advance of the fee leaving your bank.
4) If you have to miss your class, please ask your Instructor which ones that week are available for you to attend instead.
5) There will be no refunds if you cannot make one or more if the class dates. Please bare this in mind when creating your membership. If you need to let me know that you cannot come to a class, please do via TEXT, rather than email or facebook, as I am not online all the time, but my phone is always near me.
A doctors note is required for any membership fee refund. Yet you can cancel your Membership at any time that you wish to permanently stop attending classes.
6) If you think you will arrive late at class you may be asked to sit and watch rather than take part in class, as a student is not allowed to join a class once they have missed the warm up. The students that arrived on time do not wish to warm up twice.
7) If you think you will arrive late at a VIP session, you will not be able to make up the time missed as it is that specific hour that you have booked.
8) Membership fees are per calendar monthly and on-going. Making funds available for this is the members responsability.
9) You must be over 18 and in good health to take part in classes, you will be asked to sign and medical questionnaire at your first class.Anyone 16 and 17 years old will need a parental signature to be shown at their first class. If you have had a baby or surgery in the last 3 months you cannot attend a class.
10) Students found wearing moisturiser of any kind, or self tan that has not been washed off properly, will be asked to cool down and sit out for the rest of the class. Moisturiser makes the poles dangerously slippy. (Yes, we can tell, its extremely obvious and shows up on the pole too!)
11) Contact via this site suggests you have read the Terms and Conditions.